Search found 160 matches

by da_baum
Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:10 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: Adium T-shirt Design "Contest"
Replies: 51
Views: 24831

tedger wrote:I would definitely buy an Adiumy Hoody


Give us multiple colors, and I might buy two. :)

I really like the polo idea too though.
by da_baum
Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: ★ Adium Screenshot Thread ★
Replies: 671
Views: 579865

Image

Status Icons: Status Extensions
Service Icons: Service Extensions
Dock Icon: Trekkie (Blue)
Message Style: Glint
Background is from Weird Al's official website.
by da_baum
Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:47 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: Adiumy Dock Icons
Replies: 503
Views: 129727

Yeah, I agree, that is a good Indy ya got there! *highfives djmori*
by da_baum
Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:40 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: ★ Adium Screenshot Thread ★
Replies: 671
Views: 579865

TheSilverFox06 wrote:Screeny

I noticed you have a group called Mounds View (I'm assuming that's MN, since you go to the U). I live like 5 miles from there (Roseville).
by da_baum
Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Adium Screenshot Thread
Replies: 642
Views: 255307

Go for it!
by da_baum
Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:09 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Contact List Disappears
Replies: 10
Views: 3979

Command+Shift+H unhides all your offline contacts, just to let ya know. :smile:
by da_baum
Thu May 25, 2006 8:25 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: yay for Adium :)
Replies: 42
Views: 13465

Nice addition to the sig, JD. :smile:
by da_baum
Wed May 24, 2006 4:02 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: yay for Adium :)
Replies: 42
Views: 13465

Tipo 61 wrote:
John Don wrote: Adiumites


Buya. We have a universal nationality now. :smt047


Sweetness! Now do we need to take over some land and make our own nation? How about Antarctica? There's penguins there to keep Mr. Adiumy company!
by da_baum
Mon May 22, 2006 3:37 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: yay for Adium :)
Replies: 42
Views: 13465

evands wrote:Mazel tov ;)

What's it mean? :???:
by da_baum
Sun May 21, 2006 6:07 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: yay for Adium :)
Replies: 42
Views: 13465

I have the Proof : how do you think they get adiumy to pose in all those rediculous costumes? it takes big money to get him for 10 minutes Hey! Hey! What do you say about that, sinner! It doesn't prove anything! And I could make up some argument why it doesn't, but it just doesn't. Because I say it...
by da_baum
Sun May 21, 2006 6:06 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: yay for Adium :)
Replies: 42
Views: 13465

Actually, the ducks are computer generated images, guys...they don't pay them anything, and the ducks are fake! :grin:

Er...was I not supposed to say that? Is it like telling little kids that Santa doesn't exist? :???:
by da_baum
Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:48 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: MSN : Online but Offline
Replies: 10
Views: 3951

Now that I think about it, I also appeared as offline to one of my friends yesterday as well. Perhaps this is why no one talks to me on MSN? :sad:
by da_baum
Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:33 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: MSN : Online but Offline
Replies: 10
Views: 3951

I had this happen where my friend was listed as offline (he's on Windows MSN), but he was actually online. But he said that other people (also Windows users) saw him as offline as well, so it might not be Adium's problem.
by da_baum
Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:24 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Passwords...
Replies: 29
Views: 9724

Re: yummy broth

In closing, if you can't trust people using your computer, then don't let them on it, and don't store your credentials. If it's not your computer, then assume all data you place onto the computer is no longer yours, including passwords and logs. Sprinkle in some common sense, a little parmesan that...
by da_baum
Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:56 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Who is running 89.1 vs the 1.0 SVN?
Replies: 62
Views: 21189

twopeak wrote:
Tipo 61 wrote:There will be no .9 release. Will pick up at 1.0 :)
Shouldn't there be a .9 release, with one bugfix or something? just to make everyone jump in joy when it says "your version of Adium is outdated"


That would be pure evilness...they do that and I'll send this guy :smt032 to destroy them!
by da_baum
Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:01 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Who is running 89.1 vs the 1.0 SVN?
Replies: 62
Views: 21189

iLux wrote:
da_baum wrote:
iLux wrote:Well it's easier since an official release of 1.0 comes out


:umm: Huh? It's easier until an official release of 1.0 comes out?

I'm using .89.

Oops, fixed


You got my hopes up for a minute there. :P
by da_baum
Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:37 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Who is running 89.1 vs the 1.0 SVN?
Replies: 62
Views: 21189

iLux wrote:
bleaus wrote:Easier than compiling all the code, etc. .89.1 is ready to go, you don't have to think about it.

Well it's easier since an official release of 1.0 comes out


:umm: Huh? It's easier until an official release of 1.0 comes out?

I'm using .89.
by da_baum
Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:10 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: Adium Screenshot Thread
Replies: 642
Views: 255307

An update, because I got bored. http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/187/picture12sg.th.png oo marathonnnnnnnnnnnnn :shock: Marathon FTW! Noticed a little while ago whilst playing Halo that the Marathon emblem is present in Halo in several places. Both games are/were made by Bungie. Easter egg or ext...
by da_baum
Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:16 am
Forum: Adium
Topic: Adium Screenshot Thread
Replies: 642
Views: 255307

An update, because I got bored.

Image
by da_baum
Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:48 pm
Forum: Adium
Topic: Suggestions for Google's Summer Of Code
Replies: 38
Views: 12163

mipadi wrote:I don't see "Make me coffee while I IM" on the timeline…


Is "order pizza while I type" on there? :?

Go to advanced search