Google access code required EVERY time

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
jarome
Muffin

Google access code required EVERY time

Postby jarome » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:09 pm

In the past few days, Adium is requiring a Google access code to sign into my Google Talk accounts. That is a good idea. The problem is that Adium is not remembering the code from session to session, so I have to install a new access code every time I reconnect to this account, even if Adium is never shut down.

Robby
Cocoaforge Admin

Re: Google access code required EVERY time

Postby Robby » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:26 pm

jarome wrote:In the past few days, Adium is requiring a Google access code to sign into my Google Talk accounts. That is a good idea. The problem is that Adium is not remembering the code from session to session, so I have to install a new access code every time I reconnect to this account, even if Adium is never shut down.

You are using the beta, 1.5.11b2, right?

It looks like your issue has been mentioned here also: https://trac.adium.im/ticket/16161#comment:11

waffffffle
Muffin

Postby waffffffle » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 pm

I'm seeing the same issue. It's pretty frustrating to say the least.

Dragon
Harmless

Postby Dragon » Mon May 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Getting this too, I connect with two accounts, and it only seems to properly remember the login for one of them. After forcibly removing the keychain entry ( which only had a two letter passcode in it, clearly incorrect ) and relogging in the account which doesn't remember switched.

Return to “Adium”