Prowl not showing alerts anymore

An iPhone client for Growl available on the App Store.
MrChris
Harmless

Prowl not showing alerts anymore

Postby MrChris » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:53 am

Im not sure what has gone wrong or where but prowl is not longer displaying the pop-up alerts for my push notifications anymore. if I open prowl and click the little refresh button the messages pop up in the list but I never get a alert for them on my iphone. other apps work fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled prowl on my phone and still no luck. I have checked to make sure that I have all push types enabled for prowl in my settings/notifications area of my phone but still no luck. I have even re-generated a new API key but still no luck.

One thing I noticed is that when I log into the prowl website and go under "Settings" is says the below.

Current devices

Your account is currently registered with no devices. The next time you open Prowl or log in on a device, it will register itself with your account.

Why does it say I have no devices registered when I have prowl installed and I am logged in to it? I even went as far as to purchase the $6.00 pushfix.info cert. all though that test works but prowl ones do not.

IPhone 3GS(OS 3.1.2) (16GB) w/ATT JailBroke with BlackRa1n.

Thanks for any help. I cant live with out my PUSH notifications for Google Voice and my gmail.

Return to “Prowl”