Prowlmail

An iPhone client for Growl available on the App Store.
amaiman
Harmless

Re: Prowlmail

Postby amaiman » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 am

zac wrote:You can now use the option 'nohash' to not append it to the subject. Be careful though, you might not be able to figure out which API key is getting spammed if the email is used for it.

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response.
Not worried about spam since that e-mail address isn't being shared with any outside parties. And it's easy enough to reset all of the API keys if it was ever necessary.

KenBotwinick
Harmless

Postby KenBotwinick » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:51 am

Unfortunately, I now can't seem to get any priority to work? I get no notifications delivered. Prowlmail seems to be down?

zac
Cocoaforge Admin

Postby zac » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm not seeing any issues with notifications, can you confirm the API key you're using is valid? What address format are you using?

KenBotwinick
Harmless

Postby KenBotwinick » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 pm

I was using the exact same email address I was using the other day. I'll have to look into it more after work. Thanks.

zac
Cocoaforge Admin

Postby zac » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:50 pm

KenBotwinick wrote:I was using the exact same email address I was using the other day. I'll have to look into it more after work. Thanks.

Hmm, strange. I'm seeing apikey+-2-nobody.strip@api.prowlapp.com as working correctly (just tested a few different cases as well), not seeing any problems with delivery. Let me know if you still have issues later.

KenBotwinick
Harmless

Postby KenBotwinick » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:38 pm

All is well after rebooting my phone. And the negative priority sounds work. Awesome! Thanks...

dwolz
Harmless

Prowl Mail - Multiple APIs

Postby dwolz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Wanted to send Prowl notifications to two different API email addresses...however now matter how I send the emails:

From email client like:
api1@api.prowlapp.com, api2@api.prowlapp.com
- or -
to a cPanel forwarder email address [prowl@specvet.com] address which points to the separate email addressees...

only the first (via alpha-numeric) API address will get the notification.

Is this expected behavior? Am I able to send a single email out to two different prowl email APIs and have it work?

Thanks!

Dave

damageboy
Harmless

Re: Prowl Mail - Multiple APIs

Postby damageboy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 am

dwolz wrote:Wanted to send Prowl notifications to two different API email addresses...however now matter how I send the emails:

From email client like:
api1@api.prowlapp.com, api2@api.prowlapp.com
- or -
to a cPanel forwarder email address [prowl@specvet.com] address which points to the separate email addressees...

only the first (via alpha-numeric) API address will get the notification.

Is this expected behavior? Am I able to send a single email out to two different prowl email APIs and have it work?

Thanks!

Dave

Same problem here...
Does this have any chance of somehow working?

Return to “Prowl”