[feature request] color by priority!

An iPhone client for Growl available on the App Store.
pimpaams
Harmless

[feature request] color by priority!

Postby pimpaams » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi!

I have a feature request:

I understand the concept of status coloring (new, not new) in the client, but it would be more useful if the colors reflects the priority of the messages. For example if you have 50 notifications with various priorities and look on the client it will shows just a bunch of messages and you won't see the importance of them. The current implementation of the priorities is OK for the ears but not for the eyes! ;)

It would be more applicable if the status will be shown by the use of bolding/unbolding of the title and left the coloring for the priority! (or maybe an alternative to it is to place a small sign, that reflects the priority, at the beggining of the messages and left the coloring for status)

Finally hope this will be on a soon-will-be-implemented-todo! ;)

Thanks for this amazing app!

Zsolt

zac
Cocoaforge Admin

Re: [feature request] color by priority!

Postby zac » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Indeed, this is a feature I'm working on for the next version of Prowl (custom colors, color by priority, etc).

shicks
Harmless

Postby shicks » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm glad to read you are working on the priority colors. As a hearing impaired person, I have no idea what the priority is when I receive a message - I have to resort to including the words ("Normal", "Emerg") in the message.

Otherwise, thanks for the great app and api!

Oti47
Harmless

Postby Oti47 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello,
a question when will the color feature available?

I love this tool, but i will more productive If the priority is better visible like (color/icon/ etc.) :mrgreen:
Could change the vibration alarm based at priority?

hopefully, the update is coming soon.

Regards
Oti47

Return to “Prowl”