Configure GrowlTunes Display?

The Growl forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
IUG
Latté

Configure GrowlTunes Display?

Postby IUG » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:20 pm

I've recently upgraded my whole computer (built a Hackintosh), and upgraded everything. So one thing I noticed when I upgraded Growl was that GrowlTunes has updated what information it shows. Now, for me, it shows too much information. I was wondering if there was any way to change what tags is shows when a new track is played. I liked it before when it was simply Track Name - Artist - Album - Stars - Time.

Now with Genre, Composer, etc, half the time it runs out of room to display everything in the Bevel display (plus I don't care about those two tags in iTunes).

onewil
Harmless

Re: Configure GrowlTunes Display?

Postby onewil » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm

This is exactly what I was wondering. To me the current GrowlTunes display just shows way too much info.

My main problem is Genre, because not only do I not use it, but most of them are seemingly assigned at random (by Apple or Amazon?) and are actively annoying to see all the time. Is there a way to edit what GrowlTunes will display?

Thank you so much.

rudy
Growl Team

Re: Configure GrowlTunes Display?

Postby rudy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:24 pm

the ability to customize what gets displayed is slated for the GrowlTunesPlugin extra (its an iTunes plugin), should ship with 1.3 or 1.4.

-rudy
C4 & Demolitions Expert / Ambrosia Software, Inc. / http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/

Return to “Growl”