Cyberduck going slow, with new update

The Cyberduck forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
viinceent
Harmless

Cyberduck going slow, with new update

Postby viinceent » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Using Cyberduck on my Intel Macbook, with Leopard, and the new update 3.3, makes my Cyberduck going slow. He block when i ask him doing something, and i have to wait a lot second before the action asked work/ Cyberduck it's like a crash program when he bug like this. So it make me going less productive than before. I have to wait more time than before, and my habit are broken.

Could u explain me why the new update doesn't work on my Leopard, and bugging like this ?

Ty.

Vincent

fred0815
Harmless

Re: Cyberduck going slow, with new update

Postby fred0815 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:53 am

I also noticed cyberduck going slower and hanging a lot during the last few versions.
If this is not fixed in the near future i´m going to download an older version and disable updates.

Startup of cyberduck is much slower. It takes several minutes to load. When the program seems to be loaded it takes even more time to show the bookmarks.
Program hangs a lot with spinning cursor.
Every time i start a download it takes several minutes to begin and hangs with spinning cursor.

And the most annoying an absolute no-go is the nag-screen when quitting the program. It just doesn´t remember to not nag again this version.
I understand that you beg for money but that´s not the way to get some.

My machine is the last PPC mac mini (so called "silent update"). OS is 10.5 with all available Updates.

Robby
Cocoaforge Admin

Re: Cyberduck going slow, with new update

Postby Robby » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:57 pm

David has acknowledged the issue which has been reported multiple times. See http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/3949.

Return to “Cyberduck”