The iPhone :)

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
Ethion
Crema

The iPhone :)

Post by Ethion »

Can anyone say Adium-adapted application? ;)

It would kind of a cool idea, seeing as the operating system is supposed to be OS X.

The only part that is troubling me is this link:

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/01/09/iphone-w ... lications/

Now adium devs, what do you guys think? Could this be a reality?
FredAkbar
Crema

Post by FredAkbar »

FYI, there's already discussion of this in this thread. You provided some additional information, so the threads could be merged perhaps.
Fred / Adium X 1.2.7
20" iMac w/ Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 256 MB Radeon X1600 / 250 GB HD / OS 10.5.4
FreeRice. Play a free vocab game on this ad-supported site to help fight world hunger.
Ethion
Crema

Post by Ethion »

ouch, I saw the topic, but didn't want to interfer with it, seeing as this would be more a discussion between the device and the application itself.
FredAkbar
Crema

Post by FredAkbar »

Yeah, at the time, the other thread had discussion of Adium on iPhone as well, but the topic seems to have moved on. My bad.
Fred / Adium X 1.2.7
20" iMac w/ Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 256 MB Radeon X1600 / 250 GB HD / OS 10.5.4
FreeRice. Play a free vocab game on this ad-supported site to help fight world hunger.
bgannin
Growl Team

Post by bgannin »

FredAkbar wrote:Yeah, at the time, the other thread had discussion of Adium on iPhone as well, but the topic seems to have moved on. My bad.
The topic of user-installable software has passed on I believe. Available information points to not being able to do, so until Apple corrects this [perception or fact] it's just mental stroking.
Try my software!

#define ADIUMX pimp //by me
#define QUESTION ((2b) || (!2b))
Have you hugged a programmer today?