msn contact list: is there a way too......

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
slooude
Harmless

msn contact list: is there a way too......

Post by slooude »

Is there anyway of finding out who has me on their contact list? I once had lots of users who I spoke to regular but I deleted them (really stupid accident) and I think some of them thought I was ignoring them as it was always me who started the conversations. A list of who's contact list I'm on would be great as I could get back in touch with some old friends.
zerock
Crema

Post by zerock »

what client are you using? adium ? or amsn?
slooude
Harmless

Post by slooude »

currently using adium but at the time when I deleted them I was using the official msn app since then I've got a new mac and started using adium instead.
zerock
Crema

Post by zerock »

ok right click on the user in the contact list, and on the Profile section, its supposed to say something like User Has You: Yes or No. it worked before,but odly right now i tried it, and its not working.
djmori
Mocha

Post by djmori »

zerock wrote:ok right click on the user in the contact list, and on the Profile section, its supposed to say something like User Has You: Yes or No. it worked before,but odly right now i tried it, and its not working.
working smoothly here!
zerock
Crema

Post by zerock »

djmori wrote:
zerock wrote:ok right click on the user in the contact list, and on the Profile section, its supposed to say something like User Has You: Yes or No. it worked before,but odly right now i tried it, and its not working.
working smoothly here!
yeah could be my network connection, doing lots of downloading right now.
Crypt
Cocoaforge Admin

Post by Crypt »

Mod note: Moved to proper forum.
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"
- Bender

adiumx DOT com MOTHA F**KA!
slooude
Harmless

Post by slooude »

Well it seems to work but it only worked once and not again. How accurate is this? If I somebody was to remove me now for example would it show up is not on the contact list?
isoucie
Harmless

Post by isoucie »

djmori wrote:
working smoothly here!
This is a great feature, but I don't see it on my system. I don't see an option for Profile, but I do show "Get "Info". How do I get to profile?