Adium is moving on its own..

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
zzzchuanzzz
Harmless

Adium is moving on its own..

Post by zzzchuanzzz »

Hi. My Adium never sticks to on place.
Whenever I quit Adium and starts it again, the contact list will be 2 cm lower than the place before quitting.
It happens when i click  w too. After  w and open it up again, it will be 2cm lower.

What is wrong with it? How to I make the contact list stick to one place?
Vlcice
Muffin

Re: Adium is moving on its own..

Post by Vlcice »

I've been getting that too. It really puzzles me.

Is there a bug filed for this? I was checking Trac, but the search engine brings up a lot of unrelated things and I can't be entirely sure that I haven't missed an instance of the bug that's been filed.

This has started for me only since upgrading to 1.2.5, and I'm using Tiger 10.4.11.
David Munch
Grandé

Post by David Munch »

Im pretty sure I've seen this, just by having Adium running in the background. I even opened a thread on it, but noone seemed to answer it.. :(

It could be related to either logging onto an account, or having users logging on..
For Vienna issues: Please search Github before posting! Otherwise, file a bug report on Github.

If you are interested in helping out with the development of Vienna, see the Vienna website for details. All levels of programming experience are welcome! :grin:
evands
Cocoaforge Admin

Post by evands »

Please narrow down a reproduction (what settings are enabled related to the contact list? How does changing them change the behavior?) and file a bug in Trac :)
The duck still burns.
--
My company: Saltatory Software. Check it out :)