I'm using adium for a while. It's great, but now when i would like to make some changes to display messages.
1. Can i make somehow put text after clicking in nick (i would like to put >nick in below data entry field). I know that twitter plugin is using links like "twitterreply://" which are kind of text input. Is there any "trick" to do that in normal chat window ? (I know that xmpp:// is binded to use chat window for jabber, but i haven't seen nothing to put text to chat window after contact address).
3. Is there any "predefined" function runed after sending/receiving message but passing separately template and message (easier to use with regexp)
4. Is there any easy way to change entities to utf characters, or do i have to regexp them and do some tricks ?
For explanation i have to write, that i am webdeveloper, and i don't have time to learn objC to write a proper plugin for adium.
Thanks for any answers.
An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Cocoaforge Admin
- Posts: 1203
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:30 am
- Location: Portland, Oregon
For 2 you can use the replacement keywords to get the value into your html, then pull it out using js. Other than that the answer is no to all of them, sorry.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users