Where are the chat transcripts saved in Mavericks?

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
SRS
Harmless

Where are the chat transcripts saved in Mavericks?

Postby SRS » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:59 am

I just got a new iMac and just wanted to manually move the apps/files manually. I thought moving my chat transcripts from my old mac would be a piece of cake, but it's revealing itself to be much more complicated.

First of all, in Mavericks there is no folder in the following path as it was in my old mac, and where it should be:

Your home folder → Library → Application Support → Adium 2.0 → Users → Default → Logs.

Also, I've had conversations with my newly downloaded Adium with transcript saver options turned on. I can't seem to find these transcripts in any Library folder. I see them in the Chat Transcript Viewer, but can't find where those files are saved.

How does this work on Mavericks? How can I keep my saved transcripts on my new Mac?

David Munch
Grandé

Re: Where are the chat transcripts saved in Mavericks?

Postby David Munch » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Which folder are you missing? Because it is still there.
For Vienna issues: Please search Github before posting! Otherwise, file a bug report on Github.

If you are interested in helping out with the development of Vienna, see the Vienna website for details. All levels of programming experience are welcome! :grin:

Robby
Cocoaforge Admin

Re: Where are the chat transcripts saved in Mavericks?

Postby Robby » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Return to “Adium”