Buddy List broken

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
Zeremus X
Crema

Buddy List broken

Post by Zeremus X »

I got the new update for Adium. (I have no idea how often adium checks but I thought it was daily) well It said feburary. When I logged into Adium for some reason there were only about 1-2 people per category. But before I had gotten the update there were at least 10 in each category. I used that same sn in another AIM messenger and everything looked fine. I went back into adium and had the offline people shown. Adium is making 90% of my online friends offline. I even send them a message while they are offline and I get their away message. Any ideas on how to fix this?
desicanuk
Muffin

Re: Buddy List broken

Post by desicanuk »

Zeremus X wrote:I got the new update for Adium. (I have no idea how often adium checks but I thought it was daily) well It said feburary. When I logged into Adium for some reason there were only about 1-2 people per category. But before I had gotten the update there were at least 10 in each category. I used that same sn in another AIM messenger and everything looked fine. I went back into adium and had the offline people shown. Adium is making 90% of my online friends offline. I even send them a message while they are offline and I get their away message. Any ideas on how to fix this?
right there with u

the people show up fine when im logged in iChat
but in Adium - i only see like 2 people
kirk
Mocha

Post by kirk »

the sky is going to crush you.
Zeremus X
Crema

Post by Zeremus X »

It was working fine up until the update I installed. I hate to use AIM or anything else because they suck compared to Adium. I have it custimized to my liking.
kirk
Mocha

Post by kirk »

did you use any of the betas?
the sky is going to crush you.
Zeremus X
Crema

Post by Zeremus X »

I just went back to the old Adium and it works fine. Sorry for making another thread...