Highlighting...

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
stillbornfinal
Harmless

Highlighting...

Post by stillbornfinal »

Hey everyone... Newbie user here. I'm trying to find out how to solve a specific problem I have... When I highlight a name on the contact list... Instead of it turning blue as is seen on a friend's I Book... Mine turns invisible. It is as if the highlighting color is that of the lighter color background in the alternating background colours...

When I click a contact that has a darker alternating color shade, it becomes the lighter colour... If I click the lighter colored one, the font just disappears... I hope you guys get it... Thanks before hand to anyone who ca help me!!! :D
stillbornfinal
Harmless

Post by stillbornfinal »

The only way I'm surviving with the problem now is by changing the theme to a black color background... And in this situation... Nothing really gets highlighted... Nothing happens when I click the brighter online contacts... But the offline contacts which are supposed to be dimmer, they appear brightened (like the online ones) when clicked on.

Nothing is highlighted... The font color changes... Thanks!!!
TheSilverFox06
Grandé

Post by TheSilverFox06 »

The highlight color on your contact list is the same as the highlight color for your system. This can be set in System Preferences > Appearance.

Post by Guest »

TheSilverFox06 wrote:The highlight color on your contact list is the same as the highlight color for your system. This can be set in System Preferences > Appearance.
yupp thats exactly corrent... make sure that in your tab under appearance menu that its not set on other or to some odd color...
stillbornfinal
Harmless

Post by stillbornfinal »

Thanks guys... It really helped!!! :D
Zeremus X
Crema

Post by Zeremus X »

corrent?
da_baum
Frappa

Post by da_baum »

Zeremus X wrote:corrent?