AdiumX 1.0

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
sirill
Harmless
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:29 pm

AdiumX 1.0

Postby sirill » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:07 pm

Is there any release date ?

thanks for replying.

Regards

User avatar
Catfish_Man
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 1203
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:30 am
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Postby Catfish_Man » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:32 pm

no. Please check the blog, where it mentions we hope to have a beta out in the next month or two.

User avatar
Tipo 61
Grandé
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:12 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Postby Tipo 61 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:33 pm

There is no set release date. I'll quote the devs on this one:

"When it's ready"

They are hard at work, and are doing the best job they can (a damn good one, btw) :)

DeathAxe
Frappa
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Postby DeathAxe » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:40 pm

I'll quote The_Tick on this one:

When the lock stops dancing!
Image

:lol:
Image Please search the forums and trac before posting!

User avatar
The_Tick
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 4642
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:06 am
Contact:

Postby The_Tick » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:58 pm

DeathAxe wrote:I'll quote The_Tick on this one:

When the lock stops dancing!
Image

:lol:



I should really get around to adding that as a emoticon

snarfer
Frappa
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: A small CA town
Contact:

Postby snarfer » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:52 am

Teh Über-lock! It doesn't stop dancing!

DeathAxe
Frappa
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Postby DeathAxe » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:14 am

snarfer wrote:Teh Über-lock! It doesn't stop dancing!

*opens Safari prefs and disable animated images*
Oh! The lock stopped dancing!
Image Please search the forums and trac before posting!

User avatar
dbomb
Frappa
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:26 pm
Contact:

Postby dbomb » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:16 am

Still dancing for me :)

Crypt
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

Postby Crypt » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:19 am

we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"
- Bender

adiumx DOT com MOTHA F**KA!

User avatar
The_Tick
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 4642
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:06 am
Contact:

Postby The_Tick » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:24 am

Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.

User avatar
kirk
Mocha
Posts: 565
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Postby kirk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:55 am

The_Tick wrote:
Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.


Yeah, jerk. :wink:
the sky is going to crush you.

User avatar
The_Tick
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 4642
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:06 am
Contact:

Postby The_Tick » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:15 am

kirk wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.


Yeah, jerk. :wink:



Die, k?

Crypt
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

Postby Crypt » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:54 am

i accept my jerkness with pride :D
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

- Bender



adiumx DOT com MOTHA F**KA!

User avatar
David Munch
Grandé
Posts: 892
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:41 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby David Munch » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:37 pm

DeathAxe wrote:
snarfer wrote:Teh Über-lock! It doesn't stop dancing!

*opens Safari prefs and disable animated images*
Oh! The lock stopped dancing!

When a tree falls in the woods, and there's no one there to hear it, does is still make a sound?

User avatar
yelly
Crema
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:20 pm
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Contact:

Postby yelly » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:38 pm

David Munch wrote:
DeathAxe wrote:
snarfer wrote:Teh Über-lock! It doesn't stop dancing!

*opens Safari prefs and disable animated images*
Oh! The lock stopped dancing!

When a tree falls in the woods, and there's no one there to hear it, does is still make a sound?

the real question is, does it write code?

Ethion
Crema
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:10 pm

Postby Ethion » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:13 pm

or may the lock dance?

MacOSX
Frappa
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:58 pm

Postby MacOSX » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:25 pm

The_Tick wrote:
kirk wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.


Yeah, jerk. :wink:



Die, k?


Death threats aren't cool..... I accept Crypt's jerkness with pride too :D

User avatar
The_Tick
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 4642
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:06 am
Contact:

Postby The_Tick » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:29 pm

MacOSX wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
kirk wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.


Yeah, jerk. :wink:



Die, k?


Death threats aren't cool..... I accept Crypt's jerkness with pride too :D


Death threats made kirk the man he is today!

MacOSX
Frappa
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:58 pm

Postby MacOSX » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:36 pm

The_Tick wrote:
MacOSX wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
kirk wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.


Yeah, jerk. :wink:



Die, k?




Death threats aren't cool..... I accept Crypt's jerkness with pride too :D


Death threats made kirk the man he is today!
:)

I never knew... I aplogize. :o

Wengero
Crema
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:37 am
Contact:

Postby Wengero » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:51 pm

MacOSX wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
MacOSX wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
kirk wrote:
The_Tick wrote:
Crypt wrote:we need like a single pop up for cocoaforge that says
"SEARCH THE FORUM FIRST YOU ******************! Have a nice Day "


We need to have something that says "DON'T BE A JERK TO NEW PEOPLE YOU" to people who have been around a while who feel the need to be jerks.


Yeah, jerk. :wink:



Die, k?




Death threats aren't cool..... I accept Crypt's jerkness with pride too :D


Death threats made kirk the man he is today!
:)

I never knew... I aplogize. :o


Back in the day i was part of a forum that had a forum called spam area where the posts that you made didn't count for your post total so everything in there was just stupid fun posts. So I made a thread where the point was just to keep quoting each other, after like 3 pages the quote boxes in the middle got very tiny.


Return to “Adium”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users