★ Adium Screenshot Thread ★

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
User avatar
Junpei
Muffin
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Northern California
Contact:

Postby Junpei » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:31 am

Was inspired by a screenshot I saw on DeviantArt to change my theme. Lovin' it, although the blue is almost too bright on my Cinema Display. 8-)

Image

Adium 1.0b16
Contact list theme: custom
Message stye: minimal_mod
Status icons: Stars
Dock icon: Fernando the Duck
Desktop picture: Victorian no.2

marcelo002
Harmless
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Pennsylvania State University

Postby marcelo002 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:31 am

Holiday time!

Image

Can't remember where i got the picture, i've had it for a long time, i think.

Lights are Treetoplights, but I'm using X-masTree for the tree.

Menufela to hide the menubar.

Adium style is Bytesize with my own holiday colors.

fortyseventeen
Harmless
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 am
Location: SLC, UT, USA
Contact:

Postby fortyseventeen » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:02 am

Caution: the following is FREAKING awesome. Seriously, it was pretty hard to contain myself when I found this utterly perfect configuration:

Image

Contact List Style: Orange, with 90% saturation for status text, user icons, and Turntablz BB for the group header.
Message Style: Orange, with Desyrel font.
Desktop: freebebots.

Well? Huh? Best freakin' thing you've ever seen, right?
Mappy Festmasaltov!

User avatar
prach
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Postby prach » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:35 am

Image

-contact list: my own using Chat Bubbles status icon and Silkscreen font
-desktop: my own based on a picture i got from charuca.net
-programs used: silk, yahoo widgets, transparent dock, synergy, butler, shapeshifter (with the red rulermilk theme), and a few others that i may have forgotten
-icons from interfacelift, adium xtras, and david lanham

User avatar
Tipo 61
Grandé
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:12 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Postby Tipo 61 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:54 pm

prach wrote:*snip*

-contact list: my own using Chat Bubbles status icon and Silkscreen font
-desktop: my own based on a picture i got from charuca.net
-programs used: silk, yahoo widgets, transparent dock, synergy, butler, shapeshifter (with the red rulermilk theme), and a few others that i may have forgotten
-icons from interfacelift, adium xtras, and david lanham


Hawt.

:smile:

Crypt
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

Postby Crypt » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:53 pm

Tipo 61 wrote:
prach wrote:*snip*

-contact list: my own using Chat Bubbles status icon and Silkscreen font
-desktop: my own based on a picture i got from charuca.net
-programs used: silk, yahoo widgets, transparent dock, synergy, butler, shapeshifter (with the red rulermilk theme), and a few others that i may have forgotten
-icons from interfacelift, adium xtras, and david lanham


Hawt.

:smile:


took the words right out of my mouth. I think she wins this month.
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"
- Bender

adiumx DOT com MOTHA F**KA!

revolution
Crema
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:52 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Postby revolution » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:55 pm

My latest.

Image

Contact List: Alfheim, group bubbles, Custom colour scheme to match Overflow.
Apps: Overflow, Quicksilver - Bezel interface customised to match Overflow.
Wallpaper: Custom pattern one.
OS X theme: iMetal, I think, matches the iTunes 7 look.

User avatar
Simba Cub
Crema
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: Sussex, UK
Contact:

Postby Simba Cub » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:24 pm

Crypt wrote:
Tipo 61 wrote:
prach wrote:*snip*

-contact list: my own using Chat Bubbles status icon and Silkscreen font
-desktop: my own based on a picture i got from charuca.net
-programs used: silk, yahoo widgets, transparent dock, synergy, butler, shapeshifter (with the red rulermilk theme), and a few others that i may have forgotten
-icons from interfacelift, adium xtras, and david lanham


Hawt.

:smile:


took the words right out of my mouth. I think she wins this month.


No argument here - damn nice!



Rich::

User avatar
prach
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Postby prach » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:33 am

thanks everyone!!!! i am always so nervous about posting my ss! :grin:

DeathAxe
Frappa
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Postby DeathAxe » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:44 am

revolution wrote:My latest.

*img*

Contact List: Alfheim, group bubbles, Custom colour scheme to match Overflow.
Apps: Overflow, Quicksilver - Bezel interface customised to match Overflow.
Wallpaper: Custom pattern one.
OS X theme: iMetal, I think, matches the iTunes 7 look.

Can you give the link where you found those Safari Icons?
Image Please search the forums and trac before posting!

revolution
Crema
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:52 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Postby revolution » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:03 am

DeathAxe wrote:
revolution wrote:My latest.

*img*

Contact List: Alfheim, group bubbles, Custom colour scheme to match Overflow.
Apps: Overflow, Quicksilver - Bezel interface customised to match Overflow.
Wallpaper: Custom pattern one.
OS X theme: iMetal, I think, matches the iTunes 7 look.

Can you give the link where you found those Safari Icons?


They are part of this ShapeShifter theme called iMetal.

User avatar
Little_Tiger
Frappa
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Sero Compa, Aruba
Contact:

Postby Little_Tiger » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:33 pm

Finally a setup I like..

Image

Click for bigger

Theme : My own, not released yet
Wallpaper: Secret weapon mod

User avatar
Simba Cub
Crema
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: Sussex, UK
Contact:

Postby Simba Cub » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:04 pm

Little_Tiger wrote:Finally a setup I like..

Image

Click for bigger

Theme : My own, not released yet
Wallpaper: Secret weapon mod


WIN



Rich::

DeathAxe
Frappa
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Postby DeathAxe » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:58 am

Little_Tiger wrote:Finally a setup I like..

*screenie*

Click for bigger

Theme : My own, not released yet
Wallpaper: Secret weapon mod

/me loves
Image Please search the forums and trac before posting!

User avatar
Little_Tiger
Frappa
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Sero Compa, Aruba
Contact:

Postby Little_Tiger » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 am

Simba Cub wrote:
Little_Tiger wrote:Finally a setup I like..

Image

Click for bigger

Theme : My own, not released yet
Wallpaper: Secret weapon mod


WIN



Rich::


WIN????

Crypt
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

Postby Crypt » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:56 am

Nice one there Little Tiger. Looks like we have two winners this week.
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

- Bender



adiumx DOT com MOTHA F**KA!

fortyseventeen
Harmless
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 am
Location: SLC, UT, USA
Contact:

Postby fortyseventeen » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:51 pm

Crypt wrote:took the words right out of my mouth. I think she wins this month.


Oh. It's a contest? Oops. I must have sounded like a total fathead:

fortyseventeen wrote:Caution: the following is FREAKING awesome. Seriously, it was pretty hard to contain myself when I found this utterly perfect configuration:

...

Well? Huh? Best freakin' thing you've ever seen, right?


Sorry, guys. I was just really happy that I found something that looks quite awesome without using ShapeShifter.
Mappy Festmasaltov!

Crypt
Cocoaforge Admin
Posts: 491
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Contact:

Postby Crypt » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:59 pm

@ fortyseventeen: it's not a contest hehe. I just decided to anounce my favorites of this week. Although I think it could be fun if we did have a contest with a few of the adium developers and possibly myself as the judges. What do you guys think about this?
"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

- Bender



adiumx DOT com MOTHA F**KA!

User avatar
Tipo 61
Grandé
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:12 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Postby Tipo 61 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:18 pm

@fortyseventeen:

It's okay to get excited. Adium's great software ;)

User avatar
Little_Tiger
Frappa
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Sero Compa, Aruba
Contact:

Postby Little_Tiger » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Crypt wrote:@ fortyseventeen: it's not a contest hehe. I just decided to anounce my favorites of this week. Although I think it could be fun if we did have a contest with a few of the adium developers and possibly myself as the judges. What do you guys think about this?


Would be nice!.
and what do we win if we win?? :D::D HAHAH :evil:


Return to “Adium”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users