For the ones with no URL scheme, you need to talk to the application's author..
Applefiel wrote:- Reeder
No URL scheme.
- Plex Remote
Since these are pay apps, I'm not easily able to find out.. you can help though. Go to (depending on Mac or Windows, assuming Mac because I don't know the Windows one...)
- <your iTunes library>/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications, and locate the .ipa for the application.
- Copy the .ipa to your desktop (or some other convenient location)
- Rename .ipa to .zip, and extract
- Inside the Payload folder, locate the .app, right click, and "show package contents."
- Open Info.plist and attach or quote it (inside [/code] tags)
Also, when redirecting to Mail, I end up in composing a new email, which is not really what I want. Is that on purpose? I just want to be redirected to my inbox.
Sadly there's no other way to open Mail.