interesting in macyac

The Growl forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
KevinB
Harmless

Post by KevinB »

Awesome. Thank you. I wrote a short little applescript to launch macyac at startup (do shell script "/usr/bin/macyac") and it's working beautifully.

Thanks again
Skooj
Harmless

help?

Post by Skooj »

Sorry to bring up a very dead topic, but I can't seem to get the files I grabbed from http://trac.growl.info/browser/no-longe ... as/macyac/ to compile. Is it not intel-mac compatible, and/or is that binary still floating around somewhere, I get a 404 when I try to go to the link that was linked earlier and the "old downloads page" is 404'd as well.

also: when using the make, I get the same errors as creanium on the first page but the numbers next to macyac.m are different in a couple cases. any help will be greatly appreciated!
The_Tick
Cocoaforge Admin

Post by The_Tick »

macyac isn't supported, and we've removed it from being distributed.
Skooj
Harmless

Post by Skooj »

alright >.> thanks for answering my questions.. is there no community support anywhere on it either? oh well I guess. thanks anyway >.>

in case anyone cares, I obtained the binary elsewhere, and it works fine. if anyone wants it in the future, send me a pm and i'll see what I can do. doing this as an edit in hopes to not bump the topic again.