I'm using the File > Synchronize command to synchronize a local folder and a remote folder. Here is the problem I'm having.
1) I delete a file in my local folder.
2) I use Cyberduck to browse to the remote folder.
3) I select File > Synchronize.
4) I choose the local folder.
5) The Transfers window appears and displays a list of changes.
6) I choose the "Mirror" option.
7) I click the Continue button.
8) The deleted file is downloaded from the remote folder.
9) The transfer status shows "Transfer incomplete".
Is this a feature or bug? Does the synchronization feature in Cyberduck delete files on the remote server when they are deleted on the local machine?
The Cyberduck forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]