transfer incomplete since upgrade

The Cyberduck forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
schemadesign
Harmless

transfer incomplete since upgrade

Postby schemadesign » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Since upgrading to the new version of cyberduck (yesterday), whenever i upload any of my websites i get a 'Transfer Incomplete' error. I have tried using Fetch, and that works fine.

Any idea?

HawaiiThad
Harmless

Re: transfer incomplete since upgrade

Postby HawaiiThad » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Are you sure it's due to the upgrade?

Also, see this thread,
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19920

Others (including me) have had this problem for a while.

jdoggoakley
Harmless

Postby jdoggoakley » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 pm

I have had the same issue. Everything worked just fine until the upgrade I installed on 7/15. Now, I can get to my server and see all of the files, but when I try to upload or download any files, it immediately crashes Cyberduck and tells me an error occurrred. Any one have any help ideas on this?
thanks
Josh

kdclifford
Harmless

Postby kdclifford » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:46 pm

This is what worked for me to get it back working:

1. DISABLE Growl notifications for Cyberduck. Go to system preferences, select growl and uncheck cyberduck.

2. You have to change a file transfer setting in cyberduck. Go to cyberduck preferences, select transfer, SELECT "use browser connection" for transfer files.(see screenshot).
Attachments
Picture 1.png
cyberduck transfer settings screenshot
Picture 1.png (53.79 KiB) Viewed 5795 times

cpdjustice
Harmless

Postby cpdjustice » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

I too am having these same issues. I get the same error message. I have tried everything I can think of including deleting and redownloading cyberduck. I was unable to find the "Growl" page reference in the settings to do what one other person did to fix the problem. Where do I find this "Growl" setting?

Please help!

Sheila
http://www.connemaraterrier.com

rusty
Harmless

Postby rusty » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 pm

I have also had issues with uploading and downloading files since the last upgrade (3.2.1). The App just freezes. It seems to be connected to the Transfer window. As a work around try the following in Cyberduck preferences:-

Select Transfers icon

Select General tab

Select Use Browser Connection from Drop down

Uncheck all 3 Transfer Window checkboxes

Hope this helps

R

PeterPanter
Harmless

Transfer problem (upload): Only small folders

Postby PeterPanter » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am

Hello,

I've read many articles concerning different problems and solutions around "Transfer problems". But I never found a solution for my problem - I would be glad, if somebody can help me.

I use Cyberduck since two years. Since a short time, there is the following problem: I can upload small folders and files. But if I start uploading bigger files or folders (not really big, about more than roundabout 1000KB, I think), my sweet Cyberduck tells me about trying to connect, connecting, opening folder, for a very short time "uploading" and one second later "incomplete upload" resp. "Unvollständiger Upload" (german version). This problem is hardly bother, because of I like to upload a new cms - I started to split the folders, but up to now I needed five hours to upload about 30 percent of the cms.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Peter

Return to “Cyberduck”