Configuration: Macbook air, 10.15.2, Adium 220.127.116.11 4/27/17 with manually fixed autoscroll code from the post "Re: Auto-scrolling not working after upgrade to Catalina"
Description: In a window/tab I scroll back, take my hand off the computer. The window holds only until another participant types. Then the window scrolls/snaps down to the bottom and new text.
1. Start with a window/tab connected to a IRC site with active participants.
2. Wait until the screen fills with text. Wait further until a few more screen fulls go past.
3. Depress track pad, and move one finger up the pad to scroll up using the scroll bar two pages worth
4. Remove hand from track pad
5. When another participant types and hits <return>, the window/tab snaps/scrolls back down to the bottom instead of holding.
An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
If you did the fix where nearBottom() always returns 1, that will be the behavior. The nearBottom() function is supposed to see if it's near the bottom of the scroll region, and scroll to bottom if so. If it always returns 1, it will always scroll to bottom. You would need to use the changes from the pull request at https://bitbucket.org/adium/adium/pull- ... -more/diff for the normal scroll when close behavior.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users